Avoid injury to yourself and others when using your pressure washer. Some tips to remember:
- Water and electricity combined are very dangerous! Always be sure to avoid spraying near the electric meter, exterior outlets and any lights.
- If you are new to pressure washing, try using a wider spray nozzle before moving to a more narrow one. This will allow you to adjust to the force of the pressure and help prevent mishaps.
- Be sure to wear goggles for eye protection.
- Wear rubber soled shoes to prevent slipping.
- Never point the wand toward yourself or others. The strong force of the spray can cause serious injury.
- Never use a gas powered pressure washer in an enclosed space.